WHY GETSPACE IS E-COMMERCE REVOLUTION
- Getspace facilitates a One Stop Shop for your E-commerce requirements with:
All Major International /Indian Cards processed
100 % server uptime with Multiple payment acquiring options from various channels
Easy integration with EBS payment gateway
Payouts processed to existing bank account
Organization Name in Credit Card statements
Authorize – Capture Transactions facility.
Ticketing system for providing efficient support
Multiple Reports for online transactions
E-invoice mail to clients for collecting payments
No upfront Security Deposit required
Secured environment with 128 Bit SSL Certified by VeriSign/Hacker safe on EBS
No SSL compulsion for EBS merchants
Consistent PCI DSS 1.2 Compliance
integrated Risk Monitoring Module
Advanced Fraud detection tools with State of the Art Risk Monitoring system
Alerts for Transactions & High Risks
Security standards as adopted by renowned players across the globe
Contact us for more….
Terms and Condition
- Set up fees (Non-Refundable) should be paid in advance in favor of “Getspace.”
- Service tax of 12.36% is applicable on all charges & may vary as per government rules and regulations.
- Monthly Maintenance Charges along with service tax will be deducted through ECS services.
- Payment for your online transactions will be settled by T+2 by our Nodal Bank – Citibank (i.e.:- On 2nd Banking day after the transaction is captured).
- Getspacewill not be liable for any reason in case payment partner rejects the company due to merchants business model/negative CIBIL Profile/Etc.
- Products/Services should match details mentioned in company proof for which preliminary approval is given. In case of any deviation Getspace has the right to de-activate the payment gateway services offered.
- Documentation compliance and website compliance has to be fulfilled within 21 working days failing to which MMC will be levied from following month.
- EMI options currently available are through Citibank, HDFC Bank & ICICI Bank. As per RBI mandate EMIInterest rate would be surcharged to the end customer.
- MMC will be waived off for merchants whose Transaction Volumes Processed is Rs. 300,000/- and above per month.
Net Banking & Cash Card Brands / E – Cards Processed